Disposbale Skin Stapler W/R
Widely Applications in Operating Room, Labor and Delivery, Outpatient Surgery , Clinics and physician’s office,Gynaecology, orthopaedic and thoracic surgery, breast surgery, plastic and re-constructive surgery and thyroidectomy.
- Technical Parameters
1. Simple and reasonable design, easy to operate, irrespective of hand size.
2. Small stitched wound ,avoid injury to epidermal tissue again and quick speed of sewing up during the operation.
3. Clear stapler body allows visability of the staples remaining，help minimize waste
4. Shorten time for operaton and decrease the pain for patients , Good wound matching and healing, small surgical scar, and no pain for removing.
5. Disposable Steriled Products, Cheap and avoid the cross infection of many contagious diseases. avoid cross-infection effectively.
a. The skin stapler must be operated only by the professional person.
b. The skin stapler is sterilized with ethylene oxide. Forbidden to use before the 3M chemical indicator turns red.
c. The skin stapler could not be polluted when it was taken out of the package. Forbidden to use if the package broken.
d. The product is limited to disposable use; please soak it in disinfectant according to Infection Control Criteria of your hospital before destroying/disposing.
e. Disposable skin stapler is only used to suture incisions, if the distance of the skin incisions and Make sure the product is within the period of validity. It is strictly prohibited to use the product beyond the expiration date. The sterilized products must be stored in a dry room with excellent ventilation and without caustic gases.
Stapler Material：Medical 316L stainless steel
Number of staples：15/25/35pcs
Stapler Dimeter:Φ 0.6mm